Technology sector companies are at the helm of major changes driving every industry globally.
We have been advising technology industry leaders for many years. We work with a range of technology developers, vendors and users on their major transactions, disputes, antitrust and regulatory issues. As these businesses have developed, so have we. Our cross-practice, global team are experts in technology law, applying significant regulatory and industry insight against the backdrop of new technologies being developed every day.
We work with clients in the major global technology hubs, fielding sector experts across our extensive network of offices.
Join us for the Clifford Chance International Festival of Fintech, a week-long series of insightful webinars running from 30 November to 4 December 2020, featuring expert panel discussions and fireside chats with industry leaders, each focused on the rapidly changing world of financial technology and tackling related legal and regulatory issues. Register your interest.
- Clifford Chance advises Allegro, Poland’s number one commerce platform and most recognised e-commerce brand, on its PLN 44 billion (USD 11.2 billion) IPO, Warsaw Stock Exchange's largest IPO to date
- Clifford Chance advises on Archosaur Games' US$280 million Hong Kong IPO
- Clifford Chance is advising global payments platform Adyen on IPO and listing of Adyen's shares on Euronext Amsterdam
- Clifford Chance advises Fairsearch on the European Commission case leading to the record €2.4BN EU fine imposed on Google over search engine manipulation practices
- Clifford Chance advises FairSearch on its second successful European Commission antitrust investigation
- Clifford Chance advises Fujitsu on formation of JV with Lenovo and Development Bank of Japan
- Clifford Chance advises Imagination Technologies Group PLC on its takeover offer by Canyon Bridge
Talking Tech is your one-stop shop for the latest legal trends and regulatory updates in technology.
Hear about legal and regulatory developments surrounding new tech developments in data, cyber, emerging technologies, intellectual property and outsourcing, as well as industry content and global events.