The digitalization of the Healthcare and Life Sciences sector is progressing at speed, in many cases already being significantly further than the relevant legislation allows for. Our team has deep experience advising on digital health law across all Healthcare and Life Science sub-sectors, as well as advising tech companies investing into digital health.
Our team advises on the full palette of digital health law and digital health developments. To name just a few these include:
- The entry of artificial intelligence and machine learning into the health industry;
- Digital health applications and health-related Internet of Things solutions for end consumers;
- The increasing investments being made into (tele)medical robotics solutions;
- The establishment and expansion of complex health databases including the scaling of artificial (synthetic) health data from existing databases;
- The development of fully integrated online health platforms;
- The increasing concern over cyberattacks and data protection breaches throughout the industry.
We have accompanied our clients across all these areas and more. We remain on the pulse of market developments in this extremely dynamic, fast-developing space, and in so doing we have established ourselves as one of the pre-eminent legal advisors in this field.