Megan Gordon's practice focuses on risk management, transactional due diligence, compliance and internal investigation matters.
Megan's work encompasses a broad range of regulatory matters arising under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), US anti-money laundering (AML) and economic sanctions laws and regulations, export controls, privacy and US data protection laws and regulations. She advises clients on how to manage risk exposure in a wide-variety of legal areas affecting companies and financial institutions conducting international business. She also advises multinational companies in connection with transactional risks and in designing and implementing their compliance programs.
Megan is a member of our global Data Risk team.
News and client work
- Women, Influence & Power in Law: 401 Data Breach Investigation: What You Need to Know and How to Protect Yourself
Speaker, October 17, 2019
- Cyber and Data Privacy Due Diligence
Global Investigations Review, The Guide to Cyber Investigations, 2019
- Fintech and the Future of Finance in the Developing World: Emerging Opportunities and Risks
Moderator, June 12, 2019
- Questions About Cybersecurity? There's An APP For That!
Corporate Counsel Business Journal
Career and qualifications
- Georgetown University (AB) 2001
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance 2004
- Partner since 2015