We support businesses operating in the TMT sector, with a large international team specialised in key sector issues.
TMT businesses require the right mix of industry knowledge and experience. We invest time to understand your strategic objectives, offering relevant and practical advice across the world's major business hubs.
Our team offers a wide range of legal advice: including mergers and acquisitions, antitrust and competition, compliance and TMT regulatory advice, finance, capital markets, litigation and tax.
- Advising Tele2 on the merger of its Dutch operation Tele2 Netherlands with T-Mobile Netherlands, the Dutch subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom
- Advising Cineworld plc on its USD$3.6 billion offer to acquire 100% of Regal Entertainment by way of a merger
- Advising Imagem CV, one of the largest music publishers in Europe and owned by Dutch public pension fund APG, on the sale of the Imagem Production Music business to Toronto-based Olé Music Management LP
- Advising Deutsche Telekom on the sale, together with Orange, of mobile operator EE to BT for £12.5 billion in cash and shares
- Advising Inmarsat on its strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom to deliver in-flight high-speed internet access
- Advising major media and telecoms groups Schibsted, Telenor and Singapore Press Holdings on joint ventures to develop online classifieds platformsCineworld plc on its USD$3.6 billion offer to acquire 100% of Regal Entertainment by way of a merger