Combining expert knowledge and vast experience, our market-leading team continues to be trusted with advising on the largest, most complex outsourcings in the market. Across multiple jurisdictions and sectors, clients recognise our ability to deliver a comprehensive service, on time and within budget. Our reputation and international reach means that the world's top companies trust us to advise them on their most critical projects.
More than just lawyers
When you instruct our team on your most important deals, we do not just focus on the legal front-end. We deliver a true end-to-end service and frequently advise our clients on the commercial aspects of their deals, including complex pricing structures, service led frameworks and risk / renewal strategies.
Integrating seamlessly with your own team, we help manage your project from day one – anticipating issues and providing effective solutions at every stage, from supplier selection and structuring procurement processes to IP protection and exit and transition management.
Leading multi-disciplinary expertise
Coupled with extensive knowledge of data privacy and cybersecurity, as well as technical knowhow, we are able to leverage top-tier employment, international regulatory and tax capabilities of the firm. This means that we have the multi-disciplinary expertise necessary to fulfil even the most complicated mandate, whether advising on TUPE implications, analysing the impact of data protection legislation or drafting a cloud computing agreement.
Regularly acting for customers and suppliers, our team has maintained a rounded view of both what the market sees as standard and what it is prepared to accept. Our ability to call on this experience means that our clients reach commercially sound solutions in the shortest possible space of time.
Our experience includes advising on:
- EVRY on a world first supplier-to-supplier multi-billion dollar outsourcing with IBM, to manage the IT infrastructure that supports its operations in Norway and Sweden
- WEX on an infrastructure "lift-out" outsourcing to CSC, covering multiple countries
- ICAP on all IT and separation-relation issues in relation to the sale of their voice broking business to Tullet Prebon
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V. on a €1.8 billion multi-vendor IT sourcing project, including a move to cloud solutions
- HSBC on a fund administration, middle office and custody outsourcing with Admin Re
- Royal Dutch Shell plc on a $4 billion multi-vendor IT outsourcing project across over 140 countries.
- Citi on a fund administration, middle office and custody outsourcing, with one of the largest UK asset managers
- UBS on the procurement, development and implementation of a core banking software solution.
- Standard Life on all aspects of a securities and tax wrapper processing platform solution
- Etisalat Nigeria on a full technology outsourcing
- Anheuser Busch InBev on a complex series of IT and telecoms outsourcings
- Aviva plc on a £700 million data centre outsourcing project
- The Co-operative Group on the outsourcing arrangements required to support the sale of their Life and Pensions business to Royal London.
- Pfizer on a Europe-wide IT applications outsourcing transaction