We help optimise our client's domestic and international tax positions.
Frequent changes in domestic and international tax law help keep our tax lawyers among the most active in our practice. Our aim is to devise strategies that help optimise our clients' domestic and international tax positions or cope with complex employee benefit plans and pensions regulations.
Tax representation is an integral component of our transactional advice to clients. Clifford Chance has one of the largest international tax groups of any single law firm, and our domestic tax capability is particularly strong. This underpins the practice's ability to provide clients with relevant, specific and pragmatic advice in Germany and on a truly international basis.
Our services cover the following areas:
- accounting incl. IFRS and US GAAP
- asset management / investment funds
- banking and insurance supervisory law
- financial and tax review, audits
- financial instruments (capital market, IPO, derivates)
- international investment products
- forensic accounting
- leasing transactions
- M&A incl. legal review, private equity, joint ventures, reorganisation
- real estate (M&A, funds, MBS, ABS)
- real estate finance
- representation before revenue authorities and fiscal courts
- securitisation, structured finance
- tax investigation / tax compliance
- transfer prices in service and supply relationships