EVENT: Clifford Chance International Festival of Fintech
17 - 19 May 2022
Our International Festival of Fintech will bring you three days of insightful fintech webinars featuring expert panel discussions and fireside chats with industry leaders and rising stars, each focused on the fast-changing world of financial technology and tackling related legal and regulatory issues.
As the fintech industry adapts to a pandemic-transformed world, and uncertainty continues with geo-political events once again taking centre stage, businesses are thinking about how they can continue to build a thriving and sustainable fintech ecosystem for the future.
During this year's International Festival of Fintech, we will explore and debate the biggest questions, challenges and trends in fintech, sharing the latest insights from Clifford Chance and industry experts across the globe to help your business embrace the opportunities and manage the risks.
Join us as we discuss the impact of accelerated growth in crypto and digital currencies; the benefits and risks of new technologies such as quantum computing and DLT; the development and regulation of digital assets; ESG topics including sustainable finance, carbon trading and sustainable bitcoin mining; and fintech in emerging markets.
We are delighted that we will be joined on the virtual stage by leading fintech experts from:
Ava Labs | Bank of England | Blizzard | Cardstack | ConsenSys | Citi
Control Risks | Euroclear | Financial Ombudsman Service | FIS | GFMA
Greenbrook | IDB Invest | Iris Energy | London Stock Exchange | MarketNode
Quantinuum | Radkl | R3 | Santander | SCB | Zodia
and more to be announced…
- 2022 fintech trends in a post-pandemic world
- How to make digital assets mainstream
- ESG in financial services. The impact of tech and data
- The rising US crypto enforcement tsunami
- The digital capital market: opportunities and challenges
- Money in a digital age. Can CBDCs derisk the wholesale markets?
- Latin America's fast-evolving fintech regulatory landscape
- Crisis management and fintechs: the legal challenges and beyond
- Digital cash. CBDCs at the supermarket checkout
- Exploring the emerging risks of AI in financial services
- Quantum computing. The risks and opportunities for the financial services sector
- Cryptoassets - does the nature of the asset matter?
- Integration of CBDC in China and APAC