December 2, 2021
- Benjamin Sibbett, Christine Kim, Jake Makar, Curtis Kyuyong Cha (He/Him), Philip Wagman, Rick Thoben (He/Him), Howard Adler, David Walsh, Alistair Woodland, Matthew Sharples, Daryl Fairbairn (He/Him), Jennifer Saionz (She/Her), Timothy Cornell, Brian Concklin, Isa Herrera Moya, Megan Gordon, Brian Yin, Kevin Lehpamer, Gary Brooks
- New York, Washington D.C.
Clifford Chance advises Informa on asset intelligence business sale to Aurora-backed Randall-Reilly
Clifford Chance has advised long-standing client Informa PLC on the sale of its asset intelligence business to Randall-Reilly, LLC, which is backed by private equity firm Aurora Capital Partners. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Informa PLC (LSE: INF.L) is a leading international information services, advanced knowledge, exhibitions and events group. The asset intelligence business, which includes the EquipmentWatch, Price Digests and FleetSeek brands, is an independent provider of intelligence, valuations and benchmarks for construction equipment, commercial vehicles and vehicle fleets in North America.
New York-based M&A partner Ben Sibbett and associate Christine Kim led the Clifford Chance team, supported by associates Jake Makar and Curtis Cha. The wider team advising across multiple practice areas included:
- Tax: partner Philip Wagman and associate Rick Thoben (New York)
- Benefits & Employment: partner Howard Adler and associate David Walsh (New York); partner Alistair Woodland and lawyer Matthew Sharples (London)
- IP: counsel Daryl Fairbairn and associate Jennifer Saionz (New York)
- Antitrust: partner Timothy Cornell, counsel Tarica Chambliss and Brian Concklin and associates Abigail Cessna and Isa Herrera Moya (Washington, DC)
- Data Privacy: partner Megan Gordon (Washington, DC) and associate Brian Yin (New York)
- M&A: partner Kevin Lehpamer (New York)
- Global Financial Markets: partner Gary Brooks (New York)