Kevin Lehpamer focuses on public and private M&A transactions. He regularly advises sellers, purchasers and other parties in negotiated cross-border and domestic mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, joint ventures and investment transactions.
Kevin has represented a broad range of clients including Ingersoll-Rand, Blackstone, Toshiba, Tyco, Barclays, Owens –Illinois, KKR and JPMorgan.
- Ardian on its US$525 million acquisition by its investee company, the Dedalus Group, of DXC Technology's (NYSE: DXC) healthcare software provider business
- Colony Capital on its buyout of Abraaj's Latin American private equity platform
- Apria Healthcare in the US$1.2 billion sale of its Coram Infusion business unit to CVS Caremark
- Ingersoll-Rand in the spin-off of Allegion plc
- KKR in its US$1.6 billion acquisition of The Brickman Group
- Pamploa's acquisition of Precyse Solutions, Inc.
- CVC Capital Partners' acquisition of a majority interest in Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC by CVC and Leonard Green & Partners
- TBG AG on its US$900 million acquisition of information technology and industrial automation company, Telvent DTN, from Schneider Electric
- Kartesia on its acquisition of Richardson, a leading provider of tech-enabled, enterprise sales training solutions, from ClearLight Partners
News and client work
- M&A fine print that prompted lawsuits after the financial crisis is back in the spotlight as mega-deals crumble
Jun 15, 2020
- Investing in Continental Europe: Key Aspects of Private M&A Deals
Speaker, 17 October 2019
Career and qualifications
- Georgetown University (BA) 1998
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2004
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett 2003
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Partner 2016
Awards and citations
- "overtly calm, well structured and covers all bases."
Legal 500 USA 2019: M&A/Corporate and Commercial: M&A: Large Deals ($1bn+)
- Highly Regarded – New York
IFLR1000 US 2019: M&A
- "very measured, knowledgeable and understands clients’ requirements.”
Legal 500 USA 2018: M&A/Corporate and Commercial: M&A: Large Deals ($1bn+)
- Highly Regarded