Kevin Lehpamer focuses on public and private M&A transactions. He regularly advises sellers, purchasers and other parties in negotiated cross-border and domestic mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, joint ventures and investment transactions.
Kevin has represented a broad range of clients including Ingersoll-Rand, Blackstone, Toshiba, Tyco, Barclays, Owens –Illinois, KKR and JPMorgan.
- Colony Capital on its buyout of Abraaj's Latin American private equity platform
- Apria Healthcare in the US$1.2 billion sale of its Coram Infusion business unit to CVS Caremark
- Ingersoll-Rand in the spin-off of Allegion plc
- KKR in its US$1.6 billion acquisition of The Brickman Group
- Pamploa's acquisition of Precyse Solutions, Inc.
- CVC Capital Partners' acquisition of a majority interest in Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC by CVC and Leonard Green & Partners
- TBG AG on its US$900 million acquisition of information technology and industrial automation company, Telvent DTN, from Schneider Electric
Clifford Chance advises private equity firm OpCapita on its acquisition of a majority stake in US retailer Maurices
25 March 2019
Clifford Chance advises Euromoney on its acquisition of BoardEx and The Deal from TheStreet, a US public company
6 December 2018
Clifford Chance a conseillé J.P. Morgan dans le cadre de l'acquisition par AXA du Groupe XL
7 March 2018
Clifford Chance advises Alter Domus on its acquisition of Cortland Capital Markets Services in the US
15 November 2017
Clifford Chance Advising Exact Group B.V. on Sale of its US Business to Apax Partners
20 August 2017
US Tax Reform: Who comes out ahead?
21 December 2017
IRS Limits 'Earnings Stripping' by Multinational Corporate Groups
17 October 2016
Career and qualifications
- Georgetown University (BA) 1998
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2004
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett 2003
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Partner 2016
Awards and citations
- "overtly calm, well structured and covers all bases."
Legal 500 USA 2019: M&A/Corporate and Commercial: M&A: Large Deals ($1bn+)
- "very measured, knowledgeable and understands clients’ requirements.”
Legal 500 USA 2018: M&A/Corporate and Commercial: M&A: Large Deals ($1bn+)
- Highly Regarded