ESG is making headlines, one way or another, on a daily basis. ESG considerations have the potential to impact every aspect of a fund's operations; from the top of the structure to the bottom, across sectors, strategies and geographies. The funds market in Asia recognises this and there has been significant development in the regional approach to ESG, which continues to evolve at pace.
Over the course of this webinar series, we are discussing the ways that ESG considerations may impact an Asian-based fund during its life cycle (regardless of fund strategy). We will focus on the practical implications for managers at each stage and how they can prepare themselves to effectively navigate these issues.
Session 3 in our webinar series focused on portfolio acquisition and management and the many ways that market practices in the region are evolving to take consideration of ESG issues.
- Due diligence
- ESG data
- the Investor's perspective
- the Lawyer's perspective
- Daryl Liu (moderator) - Partner, Clifford Chance Singapore
- Nadia Kalic - Partner, Clifford Chance Sydney
- Ann-Marie Wun - Operating Partner, Sustainability, Temasek Holdings
- Sukanya Lal - Business Development Director, IQ-EQ
- Greg Hallahan - Senior Managing Director, Risk Advisory & Investigations at FTI Consulting
This webinar will primarily benefit APAC Fund Managers.