Nadia Kalic is a Partner in our corporate group in Sydney specialising in energy and infrastructure transactions.
Nadia has extensive experience in project development and M&A, with a focus on complex commercial arrangements underpinning major projects. She has experience advising on projects in Australia, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, across a range of sectors including oil and gas, power, transport (road, rail and port infrastructure), and water.
Nadia previously worked in Dubai and is a member of Clifford Chance’s Worldwide Projects Group.
- Partners Group on its acquisition and subsequent development of the Murra Warra Wind Farm in Victoria
- Financiers to the Transurban consortium’s successful bid to acquire 51% of Sydney Motorway Corporation, the company delivering the WestConnex toll road network in New South Wales
- IFC, CDC, FMO, JIC and DEG in relation to the debt financing of an LNG import terminal utilising an FSRU situated offshore Moheshkhali, south eastern Bangladesh.
Asia Pacific Midstream Oil & Gas Deal of the Year 2017, IJ Global Awards
Clifford Chance advises on first commercial scale offshore wind farm in Asia
14 June 2018
Climate change and the pressure on coal - latest developments
15 April 2019
Australian Insolvency Law Reforms
4 July 2018
Security of Critical Infrastructure Bill
13 October 2017
Australian Federal Government given the power to restrict LNG Exports from 1 July 2017
10 July 2017
The Australian Government tightens control on the east coast gas market
11 May 2017
Career and qualifications
- Queensland University of Technology (LLB) 2002
- Admitted as a solicitor in Queensland, Australia 2003
- Allen & Overy, Dubai 2006
- Admitted as a solicitor New South Wales, Australia 2010
- Allen & Overy, Sydney 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance Sydney 2015
- Partner since May 2019