Nadia Kalic is a Partner in our corporate group in Sydney specialising in energy and infrastructure transactions.
Nadia has extensive experience in project development and M&A, with a focus on complex commercial arrangements underpinning major projects. She has experience advising on projects in Australia, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, across a range of sectors including oil and gas, power, transport (road, rail and port infrastructure), and water.
Nadia previously worked in Dubai and is a member of Clifford Chance’s Worldwide Projects Group.
- Partners Group on its acquisition and subsequent development of the Murra Warra Wind Farm in Victoria
- Financiers to the Transurban consortium’s successful bid to acquire 51% of Sydney Motorway Corporation, the company delivering the WestConnex toll road network in New South Wales
- IFC, CDC, FMO, JIC and DEG in relation to the debt financing of an LNG import terminal utilising an FSRU situated offshore Moheshkhali, south eastern Bangladesh.
Asia Pacific Midstream Oil & Gas Deal of the Year 2017, IJ Global Awards
Clifford Chance advises Partners Group on investment into AU$500 million wind farm project
15 August 2019
Clifford Chance advises on first commercial scale offshore wind farm in Asia
14 June 2018
Growing the Green Economy: Addressing the Sustainability Challenges and Opportunities
31 July 2019
Offshore Wind: Next Stop Japan
2 July 2019
Climate change and the pressure on coal - latest developments
15 April 2019
Australian Insolvency Law Reforms
4 July 2018
Security of Critical Infrastructure Bill
13 October 2017
Career and qualifications
- Queensland University of Technology (LLB) 2002
- Admitted as a solicitor in Queensland, Australia 2003
- Allen & Overy, Dubai 2006
- Admitted as a solicitor New South Wales, Australia 2010
- Allen & Overy, Sydney 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance Sydney 2015
- Partner since May 2019