We value our relationships with our suppliers and want to make it simple to do business with us.
To ensure prompt payment for the delivery of goods and services to our firm, we have provided some guidance below to help you.
Please ensure the invoice:
- is addressed to the relevant Clifford Chance entity which received the services.
- includes a contact name for an individual within your business to whom Clifford Chance can address all queries relating to the invoice.
- includes the name of the Contract Manager within Clifford Chance who is responsible for the day-to-day management of the services, and with whom you have been liaising.
- includes a summary of time for which the invoice is being raised, details of the services, including, but not limited to the total cost VAT registration number, where applicable, and PO number.
- is raised on company letterhead, including company name, address, registration number, and officially stamped.
- All valid, properly due and undisputed invoices will be paid in full within 45 days of receipt, unless otherwise agreed with Clifford Chance.