Marcella Stokell is a senior associate in the International Construction Group, and has worked in both our London and Singapore offices.
She specialises in advising sponsors, developers, lenders and other investors on the construction and related aspects of major infrastructure (including PPP/PFI) and renewable energy projects.
- Advising on numerous offshore wind farms (including the refinancing of Galloper in the UK and St. Nazaire, Fécamp, Courseulles-sur-Mer and Provence Grand Large (floating) in France)
- Advising on path-finding transport and healthcare PPP projects in the UK and internationally (including the bidding consortium in relation to the A465 PPP project and St Helens Hospital in the UK and Bilkent Health Campuses in Turkey)
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, Singapore
- Email me
- Practice area Global Financial Markets
Career and qualifications
- University of Queensland (Bachelor of Arts) 2013
- University of Queensland (Bachelor of Laws) 2013
- Norton Rose Fulbright Australia 2014
- Admitted as a solicitor in Queensland, Australia 2014
- Joined Clifford Chance 2017
- Clifford Chance Singapore 2020
- British Chamber of Commerce