Robin Houtveen specialises in the tax aspects of financial market and (structured) finance transactions but also advises on (international) corporate tax matters in mergers & acquisitions, real estate investments in the Netherlands and cross-border (investment fund) transactions.
- Joint Lead Managers on NIBC's successful issuance of EUR 300 million debut senior non-preferred.
- Bynder on their first external financing by Wells Fargo, London branch.
- ABN AMRO and Rabobank on structuring and documenting a new type of Dutch law governed bank bonds, called 'senior non-preferred notes'.
- Ayala Corporation on the restructuring and sale of its USD 572.9 million thermal interest in its energy business in relation to coal-fired power plants operated by GNPower Mariveles Coal Plant Ltd. Co. and GNPower Dinginin Ltd. Co to Aboitiz Power.
- OCI N.V. on its USD1,370 million (equivalent) high yield bond offering.
- Unibail-Rodamco in relation to its acquisition of Westfield and the creation of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield in a transaction valued at USD 24.7 billion.
- Equistone on the acquisition of Heras from CRH plc.
- Mizuho Bank, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and others in connection with the USD 396 million financing for the expansion of the Line 1 subway in Lima, Peru.
View all news and client work featuring Robin Houtveen