Anna Henderson advises on a wide range of complex contentious matters including general corporate, commercial and financial litigation and regulatory investigations.
- Acting for one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies in an appeal against an excessive pricing finding of the Competition and Markets Authority where a record fine had been imposed.
- Acting for a public service provider subject to an investigation by the Serious Fraud Office into a high profile contract.
- Acting for one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies in a breach of confidence case in the English High Court.
- Acting for a global investment bank subject to a Prudential Regulatory Authority enforcement investigation regarding the obligation to be open and cooperative.
- Acting for a hedge fund manager in a Russian law dispute in the English High Court arising out of a Russian bankruptcy auction.
- Advising a major manufacturer and marketer of fragrance in relation to its licence agreements with various major international fashion houses.
View all news and client work featuring Anna Henderson
Career and qualifications
University of Cambridge (MA, Law) 2006
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2009
- Seconded to the Litigation and Regulatory Investigations team of a multinational investment bank 2013