Jeffrey Ip specialises in banking and asset finance. He has advised clients on various aircraft financing and leasing structures, in particular, acting for lessors and financiers on syndicated lending, operating lease, JOLCOs, as well as advising offshore lessors leasing into PRC free trade zones.
Jeffrey has worked in Hong Kong and Abu Dhabi at another international law firm prior to joining Clifford Chance.
Clifford Chance advises on US$650 million secured credit facility for AerCap
28 April 2016
Career and qualifications
- University of Toronto (B.COM) 2008
- City University of Hong Kong (Juris Doctor) 2011
- City University of Hong Kong (PCLL) 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance 2014
- Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong 2015