Jason Myers' practice focuses on public and private capital markets and other corporate finance and general corporate transactions in the real estate, hospitality and specialty finance sectors.
Jason has extensive experience advising public companies on securities compliance, corporate governance and other corporate advisory matters. He has advised sponsors, investment banks, REITs, specialty finance companies, and business development companies in their capital raising activities, including initial public offerings, follow-on equity and debt transactions, 144A offerings and other private placements and PIPEs.
Jason also works extensively with sponsors in the non-traded sector, having advised on a variety of transactions including formation and capital raising transactions, joint ventures and liquidity events.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Minnesota (BA, Political Science and Psychology) 1995
- Fordham University School of Law (JD) 2000
- Joined Clifford Chance 2000
- Partner since 2012
Awards and citations
- Jason Myers has been ranked in Chambers USA for REITs (Nationwide). Jason is recognized by his clients as "a great adviser and he looks at things from the perspective of the company's business goals." His broad practice for underwriters and private REITs involves providing counsel on significant M&A and IPOs.
Chambers USA 2021 – REITs (Nationwide)
- Jason Myers has been recognized in Chambers USA as "Up and Coming" for REITs. He is reputed for his growing practice, which includes working with non-traded REITs. Clients observe that he is "a very talented, very strong attorney."
Chambers USA 2019 - REITs (Nationwide)