Louise Keary specialises in advising corporate trustees and agents in capital markets and structured transactions including bonds issuances (Eurobonds, convertibles, high yield bonds and EMTN programmes), securitisations (whole business, CMBS, RMBS and ABS), CDOs, CLOs, secured lending, project finance and asset financing.
Louise has also advised corporate trustees on a number of restructurings, refinancings, defaults and distressed transactions.
- Advised UniCredit as security agent, intercreditor agent and account bank in connection with a €300 million non-recourse project financing to Beo Čista Energija in connection with its public private partnership agreement with the City of Belgrade for the Vinča landfill. The deal is one of the most significant waste-to-energy projects, being awarded IFLR's Europe Awards 2020 Project Finance Deal of the Year.
- Advised the security agent, trustee and agents in relation to a EUR 550 million debut high yield green bond issuance by Getlink SE, the holding company of the manager and operator of the Channel Tunnel.
- Advised the trustee and registrar in connection with the debt restructuring of Edcon.
- Advised the trustee in relation to several UK water companies' CayCo onshoring proposals under their platform financings.
- Advised the trustee and agents in relation to the issuance of USD350 million senior notes by Vivo Energy Investments B.V.
- Advised the security trustee in connection with the first SACE guaranteed aircraft financing transaction to finance the purchase of 3 B737 aircraft.
- Advised the trustee, cash manager, paying agent and registrar in relation to Piraeus Bank’s EUR1.9bn NPL securitisation, as well as the transfer of part of Piraeus Bank’s stake in the project to Swedish debt specialist, Intrum.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, London
- +44 207006 1249
- Email me
- Practice area Capital markets
Career and qualifications
- Kings College London (LLM in Commercial and Corporate Law) 2000
- Joined Clifford Chance 2002
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2004
- Partner since 2016