Hywel Robinson is Head of the London pensions practice.
Hywel advises on all aspects of pensions law and regulation and specialises in all aspects of UK and international pensions law, including M&A, employer and trustee advisory work, international elements such as cross-border membership and asset pooling, and advising investment providers on products and funds.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, London
- Email me
- Practice area Employment, incentives & pensions, Tax
- Sector Banks, Consumer goods & retail, Energy & resources, Funds & investment management, Industrials, Insurance, Sovereign wealth, Transport & logistics, xAdvisors, charities, education, government & individuals
Career and qualifications
- King's College London (LLB) 1991
- University of Paris I (Maitrise) 1993
- Joined Clifford Chance as a trainee 1994
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1996
- Partner since 2004
- Member of the International Pension and Employee Benefits Lawyers Association
Awards and citations
- An "extremely competent pensions lawyer and is informative, always available, speaks clearly in ways that laypeople can understand and is outstanding."
Chamber & Partners
- Hywel Robinson is "always available, gives a pragmatic response to issues, and keeps his client’s goals clearly in focus."