Jiahua Ni specializes in PRC-related cross-border financings. He focuses on advising significant outbound financings for major Chinese banks, including export credit finance, project finance, structured finance and general corporate finance, in Asia, Middle East, South America and Africa.
Jiahua also has extensive experience in advising international banks in their cross-border financings into China and frequently assists clients in resolving complicated issues in PRC foreign exchange, security and other financial regulatory aspects. His experience extends across a broad array of sectors including power and energy, infrastructure, mining, telecommunications and real estate.
- Clifford Chance recognized as Latin Lawyer International Elite 2024 firm
Clifford Chance has been recognized by legal industry publication Latin Lawyer as one of eight International Elite 2024 firms.
29 August 2023
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- East China University of Political Science and Law (LLB) 2001
- Obtained PRC legal professional qualification certificate (non-practising) 2003
- Cornell Law School (LLM) 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance 2010
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2011
- Partner since 2013
Awards and citations
- Band 3: Projects & Infrastructure (International Firms) – China
Chambers Greater China Region Guide 2023
- Leading Individual for Projects & Energy and Banking & Finance: Foreign Firms in China
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023
- Highly Regarded for Banking and Project Finance in China
IFLR 1000 Asia Pacific 2022