Angela has almost two decades of experience advising on a broad range of debt capital markets transactions, including international bond offerings, medium term note programmes, regulatory capital, hybrid securities and equity-linked products such as convertible bonds and exchangeable bonds.
In recent years, Angela is particularly active in advising Chinese clients on their offshore bond issuances, including Chinese state-owned and privately owned enterprises, as well as prominent state-owned banks and other financial institutions.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, Hong Kong
- +852 2825 8891
- Email me
- Speaks English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Practice area Capital markets
- Sector Banks, Real estate, Telecommunications, media & technology
Career and qualifications
- The National University of Singapore (LLB) 2003
- Admitted as an advocate & solicitor in Singapore 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2009
- Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong 2010
- Partner since 2015
Awards and citations
- Woman Lawyer of the Year
ALB Hong Kong Law Awards 2022
- Band 4
Chambers Global Greater & China Region 2023 : Capital Markets: Debt (International Firms)
- Clients consider Angela "resourceful in coming up with solutions for clients from a legal perspective."
Chambers Global & Greater China Region 2023: Capital Markets: Debt (International Firms)
- Clients consider Angela "has strong business acumen and can provide pragmatic advice and solutions."
Chambers Greater China Region 2023: Capital Markets: Debt (International Firms) – China
- China's elite lawyers (foreign lawyers)
China Business Law Journal A-List 2022
- Outstanding Lawyer
ALB 40 Under 40 2017