Angela has almost two decades of experience advising on a broad range of debt capital markets transactions, including international bond offerings, medium term note programmes, regulatory capital, hybrid securities and equity-linked products such as convertible bonds and exchangeable bonds.
In recent years, Angela is particularly active in advising Chinese clients on their offshore bond issuances, including Chinese state-owned and privately owned enterprises, as well as prominent state-owned banks and other financial institutions.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- The National University of Singapore (LLB) 2003
- Admitted as an advocate & solicitor in Singapore 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2009
- Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong 2010
- Partner since 2015
Awards and citations
- Band 4
Chambers Greater China Region 2022, Capital Markets: Debt (International Firms)
- Listed as an Outstanding Lawyer in ALB 40 Under 40 2017 by Asian Legal Business.
- Clients consider Angela "resourceful in coming up with solutions for clients from a legal perspective."