Graham Brewer has many years experience of advising borrowers, sponsors and financiers on a wide range of financing transactions across sectors. He specialises in syndicated lending, acquisition finance, Islamic finance and restructuring.
Graham was previously based in the firm’s London office.
- Advising Helios Credit on a mezzanine financing to an international hotels group based in Cape Verde
- Advising the Bank of America Merrill Lynch and the arranger group on a dual Islamic and conventional financing for a Gulf and Africa based leasing group
- Advising the Dubai World group on its USD$24 billion restructuring
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Sheffield (LLB) 2002
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2006
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007
- Partner since 2017
Awards and citations
- Rising Star, United Arab Emirates
Expert Guides 2019