Stephanie Kilmer (She/Her)
Stephanie Kilmer represents public and private companies and private equity funds on cross-border and domestic mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures and corporate reorganizations. Her experience spans a range of industries including retail and consumer products, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology.
- Advised Symrise AG on the disposition of its chicken-based food ingredients business to Kerry
- Advised Symrise AG on its $900 million acquisition of American Dehydrated Foods / International Dehydrated Foods
- Advised Pfizer on worldwide restructuring in connection with its joint venture with GlaxoSmithKline to create a global consumer healthcare company
- Advised Alter Domus on its acquisition of Cortland Capital Markets Services
- Advised Pfizer on its disposition of Hospira Boulder, the US-based Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients Business to Corden Pharma International GmBh
- Advised Fortress Investment Group in connection with the US $233 million sale via auction of its portfolio of Phoenix life insurance settlements
- Advised TBG AG on its US$900 million acquisition of Telvent DTN from Schneider Electric
- Advised Pfizer on its US$900 million disposition of Hospira's Infusion Systems business to ICU Medical Inc.
- Advised Oxford Finance LLC, a specialty finance firm, in connection with its acquisition by an affiliate of Wafra Capital Partners Inc.
- Advised a Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Full Circle Capital Corporation in Full Circle's US$190 million merger with Great Elm Capital Corp.
View all news and client work featuring Stephanie Kilmer
Career and qualifications
Colgate University (BA, Sociology and Anthropology) 2009
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) 2015
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2016
Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association