Stephanie Kilmer has experience in a variety of cross-border and domestic transactions. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions.
View more client work by this author
- Symrise AG on its $900 million acquisition of American Dehydrated Foods / International Dehydrated Foods
- Advised Alter Domus on its acquisition of Cortland Capital Markets Services
- Advised Pfizer in its disposition of Hospira Boulder, the US-based Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients Business to Corden Pharma International GmBh
- Advised Fortress Investment Group in connection with the US $233 million sale via auction of its portfolio of Phoenix life insurance settlements
- Advised TBG AG on its US$900 million acquisition of Telvent DTN from Schneider Electric
- Advised Pfizer in its US$900 million disposition of Hospira's Infusion Systems business to ICU Medical Inc.
- Advised Oxford Finance LLC, a specialty finance firm, in connection with its acquisition by an affiliate of Wafra Capital Partners Inc.
- Advised a Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Full Circle Capital Corporation in Full Circle's US$190 million merger with Great Elm Capital Corp.
Career and qualifications
Colgate University (BA, Sociology and Anthropology) 2009
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) 2015
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2016
Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association