Rebecca Isaacs advises lenders, borrowers and investors in all aspects of domestic and international financing transactions, including acquisition and leveraged finance, project finance, asset finance, real estate finance and subscription facilities.
- A global investment management firm in connection with US$132 million in "last out" term loans backing the launch of an employee stock ownership plan by Golden Hippo, a marketer of health, beauty, and pet care products
- Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and Itau BBA, as arrangers of approximately US$230 million in loans to PetroRecôncavo, backing its acquisition from Petrobras of 34 onshore oilfields and related assets in BraziL
- British Airways in its issuance of US$608.5 million Series 2018-1 Enhanced Equipment Trust Certificates
- An international bank, J.P. Morgan and the several initial purchasers in connection with SMBC Aviation’s issuance of US$1.0 billion aggregate principal amount of Senior Notes
- LATAM Finance Limited, as issuer, and LATAM Airlines Group S.A., as guarantor, in the Rule 144A / Regulation S offering of US$600 million of 7.000% Senior Notes due 2026 issued and sold by LATAM Finance Limited, a finance subsidiary of LATAM Airlines Group S.A.
- Inter-American Development Bank on an interim restructuring of a project financing facility extended to a large oil-rig operator in Brazil, originally incurred to finance the acquisition and upgrade of a drilling rig
- Sealed Air Corporation on the financing aspects of the US$3.2 billion sale of its Diversey Care business and related businesses to Ba in Capital
View all news and client work featuring Rebecca Isaacs
Career and qualifications
University of Miami (BBA) 2010
- Brooklyn Law School (JD) 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York (April 2016)