Counsel, Professional Support Lawyer
Erika Bucci has extensive experience advising US and foreign companies on corporate transactions and governance, with a focus on cross-border issues. She has represented companies on M&A, joint ventures, cross-border investments, reorganizations and restructurings; underwriters and issuers in the full range of public and private financings; and companies and investors on SEC reporting, stock exchange rules and corporate governance. She serves as professional support counsel for the M&A group, with responsibility for monitoring and updating the group and its clients on legal developments, overseeing its online databases, assisting with business development and training, and serving as a general resource for our lawyers concerning mergers and acquisitions issues. She also advises clients on a broad range of transactional, cross-border and corporate governance issues.
- J.P. Morgan, as financial advisor and provider of acquisition financing, to ZF Friedrichshafen AG in its acquisition of WABCO Holdings Inc.
- Mastercard Incorporated in its aborted acquisition of Earthport PLC
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and Rothschild as financial advisors and financing providers to Bayer AG in its announced acquisition of Monsanto Company
- Skyepharma PLC in connection with its all share merger with Vectura Group
- Technip S.A. on its proposed combination with CGG (NYSE: CGG) in a cash tender offer
- Man Group plc on the scheme of arrangement to interpose a new listed group holding company
Career and qualifications
École Active Bilingue (Baccalauréat) 1979
- Smith College (B.A. Government) 1982
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D.) 1985
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 1986