Barbara Silva is an associate in Clifford Chance’s transactional group, based in New York. Barbara’s experience includes representing borrowers, lenders and operating lessors in a variety of domestic and international financing transactions.
She obtained a JD from Cornell Law School. Barbara is bilingual (English – Portuguese).
- a global asset manager in connection with new debt and equity investments in a diversified international aviation and cargo transport company. The transaction provided critical new money via amendments to an existing facility for Priority 1 that closed earlier in the year.
- Goldman Sachs & Co., the Arranger, in the Rule 144A offering by AASET 2022-1 Limited and AASET 2022-1 LLC, of US$522.464 million fixed rate secured notes, secured by a portfolio of 25 aircraft and related leases. Goldman Sachs acted as the lead bookrunner and Carlyle Aviation Management Limited was servicer under the transaction
- a US bank, as sole structuring agent and joint lead arranger in connection with the over US$670 million syndicated secured term loan facility for Carlyle Aviation Management Limited
- Incline B IrishCo Three Limited as borrower and BBAM Aviation Services Limited as Servicer in connection with a US$390 million warehouse facility with a syndicate of lenders with BNP Paribas acting as Administrative Agent
- A global asset manager in connection with purchase, sales and leases, including:
-Sale of two Boeing 737-800 Freighters to Bank of America
-Sale of three Boeing 757-200PCF aircraft to Cargojet
-Sale of one Boeing 737-800SF to Express Air