Bauke de Vries works in the Capital Markets group of Clifford Chance in Amsterdam. Bauke is active in the area of financial regulatory, debt capital markets (MTNs, Reg S/144A, hybrids, senior and subordinated debt issuances and regulatory capital), structured finance (securitisation, RMBS) and derivatives.
Bauke has a special interest in European financial regulatory developments, such as developments around the banking union (SSM, SRM), the European the single rulebook (BRRD, CRD IV) and the Capital Markets Union.
Bauke is a member of the Financial Regulatory and Risk Group at Clifford Chance Amsterdam.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Groningen (LL.B, Law) 2012
- University of Amsterdam (LL.M, Law) 2013
- Admitted as an advocaat in the Netherlands 2013
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013
- Member of the Vereniging voor Financieel Recht (Dutch Association for Financial Law)