Amin Tamaddoni is an associate in the Financial Markets Group, specialising in banking, in particular acquisition finance, real estate finance, general lending and export credit finance.
Amin has advised both financial institutions and corporate entities with respect to their financing transactions. He also provides Dutch law advice in international and cross-border financing transactions.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Leiden University 2005 - 2011
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law 2008
- Admitted as a lawyer (advocaat) in the Netherlands 2012
- Legal counsel (seconded) at ABN AMRO Bank N.V. 2016
- Legal counsel (seconded) at Rabobank 2019
- Member of the Netherlands Bar Association (Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten)