Josselin Badoc advises on international and domestic transactions, with a particular focus on real estate acquisitions, regulated (e.g. investment funds, banks, capital markets) and unregulated investments/structurings.
Josselin's expertise covers corporate income tax, transfer pricing, VAT and registration duties. He is also developing an African practice in Luxembourg.
- Advising on Investment funds, regular undertakings on structuring of private equity, real estate investments through Luxembourg and ensuring tax efficient repatriation of proceeds
- Advising on Luxembourg securitization structures
- Advising on transfer pricing aspects of intra-group financing
- Advising on tax aspects of M&A transactions
- Advising on indirect tax aspects of private equity and real estate investments
- Advising banks and financial institutions on financing transactions
- Advising on tax compliance
News and client work
- Is Luxembourg a Tax-Efficient Platform for Investing in Africa?
Feb 13, 2017 IBFD; Derivatives & Financial Instruments, 2017 (Volume 19), No. 1
- Clifford Chance, Luxembourg
- +352 48 50 50 291
- Email me
- Practice area Tax
Career and qualifications
- International tax advisor, PwC Luxembourg 2011
- International tax certificate and corporate tax certificate, Chambre des salariés du Luxembourg 2012
- Final bar exam, Avocat, Lille 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar 2016