Anne-Lise advises clients on legal, regulatory and organisational aspects of the structuring, management and servicing of both investment funds and investment funds managers. Anne-Lise has a strong focus on financial regulatory matters, including advising a wide range of regulated professionals of the Luxembourg financial sector such as investment fund managers and PSFs.
- Investment Fund Managers (AIFM, UCITS ManCo and MiFID Top-Up): regulatory advice in relation to the authorisation, implementation, organisation, restructuring and/or day-to-day functioning of investment fund managers incorporated in Luxembourg.
- Alternative Investment Funds: regulated and non-regulated alternative investment fund structuring (with focus on specialised investment funds (SIF) and reserved alternative investment funds (RAIF) vehicles)
View all news and client work featuring Anne-Lise Vandevoir
Career and qualifications
Bachelor of Laws, University of Luxembourg, 2015
- LL.M. (International Business Law), King’s College of London, 2016
- LL.M. (Investment Funds Law), University of Luxembourg, 2017
- Joined Clifford Chance, 2017
- Admitted to the Luxembourg bar, 2018