Ludovica D'Alberti specialises in white collar criminal investigations and government enforcement actions. Focusing on anti-corruption and financial-crime laws, Ludovica has guided firm clients through the successful resolution of internal and government investigations across the continent.
During her years with Clifford Chance, Ludovica has handled internal investigations for major companies across Europe, conducting witness interviews, leading document retention and collection across a variety of media and platforms, orchestrating the efficient review and analysis of collected materials, and coordinating communications and document productions with government authorities in several countries.
Ludovica spent two years in the Clifford Chance's Paris office, supporting the white collar crime team through a series of major investigations.
- Leading a global online retailer and cloud services company through internal investigations into allegations of potential bribery, corruption and fraud breaches throughout Europe.
- Successfully representing in Court a major pharmaceutical company in high-profile corruption and criminal fraud proceedings relating to clinical trials.
- Counseling a global aerospace and defense company through the resolution of a major cross-border investigation into alleged corruption in Europe, Asia, and the Americas, jointly conducted by Parquet National Financier, the UK Serious Fraud Office and the US Department of Justice.
- Advising a credit-rating agency through an internal investigation into suspected insider dealing, including coordination with an investigation conducted by the European Securities and Markets Authority.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi di Milano, Law Degree, 2014
- Joined Clifford Chance 2014
- Admitted as a lawyer [Avvocato] in Milan (Italy) 2018
- Admitted as a lawyer [Avocat à la Cour] in Paris (France) 2020
- Ludovica is member of the Criminal Lawyer Association in Milan (Camera Penale di Milano)