Lee Huang Quek is an associate in the Private Funds Group specialising in the establishment and offering of private funds, including advising managers on the structuring, marketing and ongoing management of such funds.
Her experience also includes advising prospective investors on investments in private funds together with carried interest and co-investment arrangements.
- Advising a well known European private equity fund manager on the establishment and offering of its £600 million private equity fund
- Advising a large US fund manager on the establishment and offering of its joint venture clean energy and infrastructure club fund (with a first close of US$605 million of commitments)
- Advising a well known UK based fund manager on the establishment and offering of its (target) £1 billion private equity fund
- Advising a Mauritian fund manager on the formation and offering of its (target) US$60 million private equity fund
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Royal Holloway, University of London (BA) 2008
- Joined Clifford Chance 2014
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2016
- Associate since 2016