Caoimhín Eastwood advises buyers and sellers on all aspects of corporate law, with a particular focus on public and private M&A transactions, corporate re-organisations and commercial contracts.
He has advised clients in the pharmaceutical, fintech, telecommunications, insurance and real estate sectors.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, London
- Email me
- Follow me on LinkedIn
- Practice area M&A corporate
Career and qualifications
- University College Dublin / University of Queensland - Law with Economics (BCL) (International) - 2014
- Joined Arthur Cox 2016
- Admitted as solicitor in Ireland 2018
- Associate, Arthur Cox 2019
- Admitted as solicitor in England and Wales 2019
- Joined Clifford Chance 2020