Ursula Gil is a Capital Markets Knowledge Director.
Ursula has substantial local law experience in UAE debt capital markets and commercial matters having practiced law in Dubai for over 10 years and has a broad range of general local law experience, both transactional and knowledge related.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Queensland University of Technology (BA, Justice Studies) 1995
- Queensland University of Technology (LLB) 1998
- Admitted as a solicitor in Queensland, Australia 2000
- Admitted to the Federal Court of Australia 2000
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia 2000
- Admitted as a barrister and solicitor in Victoria, Australia 2001
- University of Melbourne (LLM) 2005
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005