Stuart Deane is Director of the Firm's Best Delivery programme for the Continental European region.
Stuart has over ten years of experience in the areas of business transformation and change management within professional services. Stuart set up and led the continuous improvement programme at the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) before joining Clifford Chance in 2015.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Manchester Metropolitan University (BA) 1997
- Heriot-Watt University (MSc) 2002
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) 2011
- Master Black Belt (Business Transformation) 2014
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015