Claudia Hall is a Senior Associate in Clifford Chance’s Tech//Digital practice, based in London.
She advises on a range of technology, data, and privacy matters, including advising on commercial contracts, data and privacy issues and regulatory investigations across the financial, health and technology sector and partnering with clients to develop and negotiate bespoke commercial agreements for new and data-driven products and business units.
- a leading pharmaceutical enterprise on the development of a third-party data sharing contractual framework (including clinical trials, pharmacovigilance and vendor relationships), as well as data subject requests, data breaches and consent processes.
- a ‘big five’ global technology company on data protection in relation to advertising, including implications of Digital Markets Act.
- Kraken Technologies on its SaaS-style build, on its SaaS-style ‘build, operate, transfer’ software development and licensing agreements, including partnerships with various global energy retailers.
- A fiber infrastructure provider on various aspects across its business, including drafting and negotiating a range of services agreements including anchor tenant agreements, marketing agreements, construction agreements, and standard form agreements with active operators
- A multi-national technology company on investigations and enforcement by the Australian privacy regulator, as well as all privacy, surveillance and spam requirements for new products and features, including in respect of biometric information, location tracking, video and audio recording and health information.^
- A regulated financial services company on all aspects of the development and structure of their multi-party platform for the development and distribution of data insights and products, including drafting arrangements with data contributors, developers, resellers and subscribers and advising on data governance.^
- A major Australian bank on all aspects of its banking-as-a-service business including initial regulatory structuring, the white-labelled collaboration arrangements with partners, and advising on complex data arrangements, onboarding flows and disclosures and open banking requirements.^
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Sydney, Bachelor of Economics, 2013
- University of Sydney, Bachelor of Laws, 2015
- Admitted as solicitor in New South Wales, 2016
- Allens, 2016 – 2021
- Joined Clifford Chance 2022
Awards and citations
- Senior Associate Claudia Hall and Associate Adam Hunter are both diligent and thoughtful, and meet deadlines (which is super important when dealing with UK GDPR matters).
Legal 500 UK 2024 - Data Protection, Privacy And Cybersecurity – Tier 2