Wynne is an Associate in the Hong Kong office and a member of the APAC Asset Management and Financial Regulatory Group.
Wynne specialises in licensing and regulatory work for asset managers and other financial institutions. She frequently advises financial institutions on licence applications and general regulatory and compliance issues under the Securities and Futures Ordinance, Money Lenders Ordinance, and Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance. In addition to the above, Wynne is also experienced in advising on private funds establishment and authorisation of retail funds.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- The University of Hong Kong (BSS(GL) & LLB) 2018
- The University of Hong Kong (PCLL) 2019
- Joined Clifford Chance as Trainee 2019
- Associate at Clifford Chance 2021
- Admitted as solicitor in Hong Kong 2022