Sebastian Lehmann is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in the Hong Kong office and a member of the APAC Private Funds Group.
Sebastian has experience on a variety of private funds matters including advising sponsors on the forming and structuring of private investment funds across all major alternative investment strategies. Sebastian also advises clients on GP and LP-led secondaries such as fund recapitalizations, LP portfolio sales, stapled secondary offerings and team spin-outs. Additionally, he represents institutional investors in their investments in private investment funds including separately managed accounts.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Maastricht University, LL.B. 2011
- China University of Political Science and Law (中国政法大学), LL.M. 2012
- BPP Law School, GDL 2014
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, LL.M. 2015
- University of Law, LPC & MSc 2016
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2018
- Joined Clifford Chance 2021