Michael Sabin specialises in advising sponsors on the structuring and formation of private funds and accounts across all strategies, including credit, private equity, growth, real estate, energy and infrastructure, as well as related strategic transactions and internal arrangements. Michael also advises sponsors and investors in connection with complex secondary transactions and investments in fund managers.
Michael's recent experience includes acting for firms such as Alecta, American Landmark, Arison Investments, Cambridge Associates, Capital Dynamics, Credit Suisse Asset Management, Diamond Castle, DWS, EJF Capital, Greystone & Co, GSO Capital Partners, ICONIQ Capital, TCW and Universities Superannuation Scheme.
News and client work
- In this extract from Private Funds CFO, Michael Sabin talks through the noteworthy investor-favorable terms included in the ILPA Model LPA.
- AIMA's Alternative Credit Council Summit - New York: The evolution of private credit fund structures
Speaker, November 6, 2018, New York
Career and qualifications
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem ( LLB, Law) 2005
- Harvard Law School (LL.M.) 2007
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2008
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Partner 2017
- Member of the American Bar Association