Jake Farquharson focuses primarily on domestic and international capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other corporate finance and general corporate transactions.
Jake represents sponsors, issuers and investment banks in their public and private capital raising activities. He advises clients across a range of industries, including real estate and real estate investment trusts (REITs), FIBRAs, specialty finance, energy, infrastructure and hospitality. Since 2010, Jake has participated in more than US$8 billion of capital raising transactions, including IPOs, follow-on equity and debt offerings, pre-IPO financings, 144A and Regulation S offerings and other private placements.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Tufts University (BA, Political Science) 1997
- Northeastern University School of Law (JD) 2002
- Northeastern University (MBA) 2002
- Joined Clifford Chance as an Associate 2002
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York and Massachusetts 2003
- Partner since 2016