Alistair Dunlop has extensive experience in structured capital markets, including residential mortgage-backed securities, credit risk transfers, online consumer loans, asset-backed securities, collateralized loan obligations and other structured products.
- Alistair regularly represents the main participants in residential real estate financing transactions, including sponsors, issuers, investors, asset managers, sellers and purchasers.
- Alistair also represents participants in credit risk transfers, particularly those involving US government-sponsored enterprises.
- Alistair is part of Clifford Chance's global fintech practice. He advises on marketplace and online lending transactions, including forward flow purchase agreements, servicing, warehouse facilities, pass-through certificates and securitizations.
View all news and client work featuring Alistair Dunlop
Career and qualifications
University of Glasgow (LLB) 2001
- Joined Clifford Chance London 2004
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2006
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2011
- Partner since May 2020
Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Member of the New York State Bar Association