Daniel Badea has more than 20 years of market leading experience, having been involved in ground breaking banking, capital markets or project finance transactions and in some of the most complex white collar/strategic risk management cases in Romania, advising global or local financial institutions, financial investors or global corporate enterprises.
Daniel is a founding member of the Romanian Education Trust, a non-profit organisation designed to support the further education of Romanian graduates in the top MBA schools in the world; he is also member of the Board of Save the Children Romania and, respectively, of the Board of Aspen Institute Romania.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Bucharest LL.B 1998
- Admitted as a lawyer in Romania 1999
- Associate at Burns Schwartz, Bucharest
- Head of Banking practice, Linklaters in Romania 2000-02
- Office Managing Partner, Badea & Asociatii 2004
- Associated with Clifford Chance 2006
- Member of the Romanian Union of Lawyers
- Member of the Bucharest Bar
- Member of the International Bar Association