Managing Partner, Amsterdam
Titus de Vries is Managing Partner of Clifford Chance Amsterdam and partner in the Financial Markets Group. He has extensive experience in financing transactions with particular experience in leveraged finance, real estate finance and corporate lending (both syndicated and club deals, both domestic and cross border). He acts for lenders as well as borrowers.
Career and qualifications
University of Utrecht (Law) 2001
- Nyenrode Business University (MSc in Management) 2002
- Admitted as an advocaat in Netherlands 2003
- Joined Clifford Chance Amsterdam 2003
- Partner since 2013
- Head of the Financial Markets Group, Amsterdam 2017-2022
- Co-Managing Partner, Amsterdam 2019-2021
- Managing Partner, Amsterdam since 2021
Awards and citations
- Titus is described as "a really strong negotiator and someone who oversees the full process and sees the impact of decisions"
Chambers Europe 2019
- "As well as his legal expertise, Titus is strong in managing client relationships and cross-border transactions"
Chambers Global 2017