Folko de Vries focuses on leveraged finance. He acts for sponsors and lenders. Folko has recently worked on a significant number of direct lending transactions and public-to-private transactions.
As partner made responsible for Best Delivery and Innovation for the Amsterdam office, Folko is focused on a daily basis on new ways of working to best support our clients and their businesses.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Maastricht (Law) 2005
- Joined Clifford Chance Amsterdam 2005
- Admitted as an advocaat to the Dutch Bar 2006
- Partner since 2017
Awards and citations
- Folko de Vries is "very good and efficient," according to sources. He acts on a host of matters for institutional investors and Dutch-based borrowers, including refinancing and acquisition financing
Chambers Europe 2020
- Folko is described by clients as a "very good lawyer to work with"
Chambers Europe 2019