Steven Fox is a Partner in Clifford Chance's corporate department specialising in public and private M&A, capital raising and IPOs, joint ventures and other corporate work.
Steven's clients principally comprise a mix of international corporate entities, investment banks and financial institutions across a variety of markets.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice on its recommended bid for Huntsworth PLC (£524 million)
- Recipharm AB’s recommended offer for Consort Medical (£627m)
- KIRKBI and its consortium’s recommended offer for Merlin Entertainments (£5.9 billion)
- Restructuring of Eddie Stobart Logistics PLC
- CK Asset Holdings recommended offer for Greene King (£4.6 billion)
- Serco’s acquisition of the Naval Systems Business Unit from Alion Technology Corporation, including the associated equity fundraising to finance its acquisition
- Pharos Energy plc on the acquisition of Merlon Petroleum for US$215 million
- JPJ Group plc on its £490 million strategic cash and share combination with Gamesys
- easyJet on the implications of Brexit, particularly in relation to the majority EU ownership and control requirements for maintaining flying rights within Europe following Brexit
- NEX Group plc in connection with CME Group Inc.'s recommended offer for NEX (£4 billion)
- Informa plc’s recommended offer for events company UBM plc (£3.9 billion)
- Demerger of ICAP from NEX Group plc and ICAP’s merger with Tullett Prebon to create TP ICAP plc (£1.2bn)
- Disposal by Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (publ) of its European packaging division to DS Smith plc (€1.6bn) and the acquisition by SCA of BSN Medical from EQT (€2.7bn)
- Acquisitions by Informa PLC of Hanley Wood ($375m) and Penton Information Services ($1.6bn) and the associated rights issue (£715m) to fund the Penton acquisition