Sarah McAleer specialises in all aspects of pension law and regulation.
Sarah acts for UK and multinational public and private corporations, banks, financial investors and trustees of occupational pension schemes. She has experience in employer and trustee advisory work as well as M&A and transactional related pensions issues. Sarah advises across a broad range of pension schemes (from schemes with assets in the millions, to schemes with assets in the tens of billions).
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- St Catharine's College, Cambridge (BA Law) 2006
- Joined Clifford Chance 2008
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2010
- Partner since May 2018
- Association of Pension Lawyers - International and Brexit sub-committees
- Fellow of the Pensions Management Institute (PMI)