Robert Lee specialises in acquisition finance both domestic and cross-border, syndicated loans, MBO’s, structured financings and corporate restructurings.
Rob also advises venture capital houses and other corporate borrowers on financing matters generally.
News and client work
Global M&A Toolkit
- Robert discusses the financing options and strategies available for corporates in the current market conditions (January 2013)
Career and qualifications
- Exeter University (LLB) 1986
- Joined Clifford Chance as Trainee 1988
- Admitted as solicitor in England & Wales 1990
- Seconded to Clifford Chance Madrid 1993 - 1995
- Partner since 1997
- Co-head of the London Finance practice 2010 - 2014
- Global Head of Finance Practice since 2014