Kayode Oladipo is a key member of the leadership team of the firm's Africa Group. He is dual qualified (Nigeria and England & Wales) and specialises in all aspects of emerging markets cross-border loan financing.
Kayode is the Africa Practice Leader for Finance and Lending.
- advising Africell (a pan-African telecoms network operator with operations in The Gambia, Uganda, Sierra Leone and DRC) as borrower in relation to a strategic telecoms infrastructure development financing being provided by DFC
- advising Africell as borrower in relation to certain commercial facilities arrangements under a common terms agreement framework for the purposes of development of greenfield telecoms infrastructure in Angola
- advising the arranger ad original lenders on a USD3.6 billion pre-export financing being provided to the Eurasia Group – this was the biggest PXF financing in the world
- advising the mandated lead arrangers on an up to USD 2 billion financing (including a structured bridge financing) for the Federal Republic of Nigeria in connection with the development of the Kano-Maradi Rail Project
- advising the arrangers in relation to a USD 400 million financing to the Republic of Angola for settlement of project cost incurred in connection with the Lauca Hydro-Electric Power Station, Angola
- advising the arranger in connection with a USD 3.2 billion master debt framework agreement in relation to the development, refinancing and financing of infrastructure projects and related services in Angola (including, but not limited, to projects in the energy, natural resources, education, agriculture and agro-processing, water, sanitation, technology and communication, real estate and healthcare sectors of the Angolan economy)
- advising the arranger in relation to a USD 2.5 billion refinancing facilities arrangement in relation to the refinancing, restructuring and extension of multiple credit lines of an Angolan borrower
- advising and co-ordinating 31 lenders and the arrangers in connection with a USD 634,500,000 trade finance facility for Access Bank Nigeria plc – this financing is to date the largest syndicated bank-to-bank financing West Africa
- advising the mandated lead arrangers on a USD 1.8 billion loan and bond combination financing for IHS Towers