Jessica Littlewood specialises in structured finance, including synthetic CDOs, credit derivatives, regulatory capital‑driven structures, synthetic securitisations and repackagings.
- Advised on synthetic CDOs and CLOs referencing a broad range of assets, including monoline wrapped PFI securities, SME loans, residential mortgages, asset‑backed securities, trade receivables and commercial properties
- Advised on bi‑lateral credit default swaps transactions, including regulatory capital‑driven senior swaps
- Advised on repackaging programmes and trades, including portfolio credit default swaps and CPPI trades
Clifford Chance assists ING on innovative RMBS transaction
18 July 2013
Clifford Chance advises the lenders on Thameslink project worth circa £1.6bn
11 July 2013
- SCI's 3rd Annual Risk Transfer & Synthetics Seminar: Investment Landscape
Panelist, March 12, 2019, Clifford Chance New York
ISDA Credit Support Annex: Court of Appeal re-affirms no obligation to pay 'negative interest'
14 May 2019
The EU Securitization Regulation - Considerations for US Issuers, Originators and Sponsors
11 February 2019
The EU Securitisation Regulation – do I need to worry?
23 January 2019
The EU Securitisation Regulation – entering a brave new world
9 January 2019
ISDA Credit Support Annex: High Court confirms no obligation to account for 'negative interest'
3 August 2018
Career and qualifications
- Joined Clifford Chance 1996
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1998
- Associate Clifford Chance London 1998
- Associate Clifford Chance New York 2000
- Associate Clifford Chance London 2003
- Partner since 2007