Guy Norman specialises in corporate finance, M&A and takeovers.
Guy is a member of our global risk leadership team.
Clifford Chance advises on AB InBev's acquisition of SABMiller
11 November 2015
Clifford Chance advises Mannai Corporation QSC and EFG Hermes on their recommended US$445 million cash bid
29 March 2012
Labour's inclusive ownership funds: nationalising 10% of everything?
3 September 2019
A global shift: opportunities in a changing landscape
19 February 2019
A Global Shift: September 2017 update
11 September 2017
View from Davos: The end of globalisation?
31 January 2017
IRS Limits 'Earnings Stripping' by Multinational Corporate Groups
17 October 2016
Career and qualifications
- Downing College, Cambridge (BA Law) 1988, (MA) 1991
- Joined Clifford Chance as an Articled Clerk
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1991
- Seconded to J. Henry Schroder & Co. Ltd 1993-1994
- Seconded to Takeover Panel 1997-1999
- Partner since 1998